Because African violets are sensitive to extreme heat and cold, it's safer to purchase when your local temperature is between 42°F and 100°F in the next 7 days. I will not be responsible for cold/heat shipping damages unless you select USPS Express Mail.
- Winter shipping cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days) starts at around $17 for the first plant and Express Mail (1-2 days) starts at around $50. A heat pack and insulation will be used to protect your plant(s). I will NOT refund any cold damages if you choose Priority Mail. Please select Express Mail to guarantee safe delivery! If the lowest temperature in Seattle and your area is above 42°F, I will refund $3.
- April to October (42°F-90°F) shipping starts at around $12 for the first plant. If you live on the west coast, you will receive a refund on any excess shipping you paid minus the cost of labor and shipping materials.
- If you placed multiple orders and wish to get combined shipping, please remind me with a message. I will combine orders and refund excess postage.
- It takes 1-5 business days for your order to be processed and I don't ship on Thursday and Sunday. Shipping date also depends on my workload and the weather at both ends. I CANNOT take same day urgent order, because it takes hours to dry a wet plant and hours to prepare a big order. I reserve the right to hold or cancel your order if the weather is too extreme, however I can hold the plants for 7 days only.
- International shipping is available under some conditions. Please message me for details.
- Because plants are perishable items, I usually do not accept returns.
- A few broken leaves or spilled soil may happen and does't constitute a damaged plant. If the plant arrives severely damaged (crown destroyed beyond recovery) or dead, please notify me with a clear picture within 12 hours by the same day of delivery.
- If you received an incorrect plant or a starter plant doesn't bloom true, I will send a replacement plant with your next purchase or issue a refund minus the original shipping cost.
- The amount of variegation on some African violets (especially crown variegation and mosaic variegation) changes in different seasons, and blossom colors can vary due to the change in temperature, light intensity, PH or other growing conditions, therefore I do not accept returns or refunds if your plant doesn't grow exactly the same as my listing photos.